Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Updates

Sorry, I don't have any cool pictures to post right now, so you will just have to read my boring text. Today was Ethans 2 month appointment (wow does time fly). He weighs 12 lbs 13 oz and is 24 3/4" long. He HATED his shots. The nurse for a feel for how well developed this little boys lungs are...something we are used to at our house now. He is FINALLY out of our room and doesn't even sleep in our bed much anymore (something Emily never did!!) He still loves his swing (and so do I) although he sleeps in the crib during the night. He is letting me sleep more at night which has been really nice. Now that I have said all this, he will probably not sleep well this night and revert back to his "old" ways!! Oh well...

I guess our Relief Society decided I have gone long enough without a calling....I just got called to be the Encrichment Counselor in our Relief Society Presidency so I am reaching out to all you (who are way more creative than myself) for some ideas!! Let me know if your ward has done anything that you really enjoyed or anything you wish they would do!! Don't feel like you have to, but I am totally in the dark with this calling!! It will be good for me though!!

We got to see Grandma and Grandpa Crowther on Memorial Day (I forgot my camera though)! It was fun to talk with them! Ethan let Grandma and Grandpa hold him for like 20 minutes without crying (miracle!!) and Emily gave them hugs AND kisses before we left!!

We planted our garden today (pictures to come later). Hopefully Trents skills keep it alive!! We will see how much it gets weeded and if we got ourselves in over our heads. Oh well, too late now.

Now that you are caught up in our lives (and probably snoring) I will let you know the biggest reason I posted this was cause I was sick of looking at our blog and seeing the unfocused, sideways video of Emily!! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

The Four J's said...

Your kids are growing up fast!! I too need to update my blog to quit looking at that mouse!!!

Kori said...

Ethan is about the same size Sam was at 2 months. Sam was "bumped" out of our room about 2 months, too. Our lives sound similar. We planted our garden last week and have just been doing boring stuff around the house. We are having a yard sale this weekend and I will be glad when that is over!