



After sleeping for over 3 hours (now I wasn't complaining about this, I just wanted him to sleep that night too...it was 6:30 pm at this point)....I decided it was time to wake Ethan up. I went into the bedroom and there he was sucking his thumb! I thought taking a picture would be cute and then it would wake him up as well. Was I wrong. He was in Trents and my bed and it was dark enough in our room that I couldn't even see him in the camera and he didn't even budge when I took the pictures (or with Emily talking). I think his thumb sucking is cute though!!
2 comments:
You think it's cute now...just wait! You can take a binky away, a thumb on the other hand... :) I agree though, it is DARN cute!
I know....that is my biggest worry!! Although Emily pulls it out of his mouth if she sees him sucking on it, so maybe that will help me (but probably not)
Post a Comment