Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Portland Zoo




Emily woke up on the way home...I think she finally caught up on her sleep. She wouldn't stop smiling!!!
This was part of her nap. She got the elephant from the zoo (actually it is mine, but oh well). She fell asleep about 1 minute into the train ride at the zoo. Thankfully this was the last stop before the journey home!!
Here she is asleep in the stroller after the zoo!!

Trent and Emily are saying "I Love You"!! She hasn't figured out the pinkie part yet, so it looks more like she is saying "loser"!! But it is still cute!





We loved the zoo and the aquarium. Thankfully Ethan was an angel. We (more like Melody) carried him in a snuggly the whole time. Emily loved looking at all the animals at both places. We had to keep finding "more" as she would say when she was ready to find a new animal. I think her favorite at the zoo was the bear who kept coming up to the glass where she was standing. The zebras were a close tie...she was trying everything she knew to get the zebras to come over by us (even though they couldn't come close with the cage). We had a great vacation and would like the thank Melody and Ree for their help and everything else!!

1 comment:

The Four J's said...

How fun!!! Did you know that we live about 20 minutes from the Zoo? I would have met up with you guys, darn! Glad you guys had a good time!