Friday, April 3, 2009

Our little man!







Yesterday was the "fun" two week appointment. He is growing like crazy. The drs (I guess) like them to gain half an ounce a day and he is gaining over an ounce a day. He is now 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4" long (I know, they said he was 21 1/2" at birth, but when we went in at just under a week the nurse said he was 20 1/2"...either way he is growing). I guess when he was circumcised he cried when they laid him down and then proceeded to sleep through the entire procedure (I opted to wait in the lobby)!! I think the dr was kind of surprised. He cried like mad on the way home and it me a little to get him calmed down, but then he feel asleep and it has been pretty good since then. I think the camera has "added 10 pounds" to his face....it really isn't that fat although he does have some cheeks on him. Emily is still growing and figuring out what she can get away with doing and what she gets in trouble for. She keeps waking up at night (I think to his crying). Hopefully this will pass soon (along with the cold she just came down with). She loves to hold him and kiss him and hug him and etc...etc...etc!!!

2 comments:

Tina Crowther said...

Ethan is a doll! I'm glad to hear he's doing well, and it sounds like you are too! I am worried that Christopher will also wake up in the night to the baby crying... hmmm. Let me know how quickly she gets over it!

Kori said...

He is a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The name of that talk is "Happiness is Home Centered".