

Not the best pictures, but not bad considering he doesn't open his eyes very often...he likes his sleep!! (at least during the day when I am thinking about taking pictures) I wish I could get him smiling, but I never have a camera close when he smiles. (Kimberly....are you happier now??)
5 comments:
He's SO cute.
He does look a little mad that you are taking his picture though. =)
Does he stay up all night since he sleeps all day yet>
He actually just sleeps ALOT!! Which is kinda nice, but I know it won't last forever...he is usually awake for like an hour or so at like 9 or 10...but once he falls asleep for the night he has been sleeping until 3ish...then he wakes about 7ish...so really it isn't that bad...
Congrats, He is very handsom
he's adorable!! congrats!!
Cute baby boy. Be happy you got eyes open for pictures. I have too many of Sam with eyes closed. But Sleep is GOOD! Are you guys blessing him on Easter? Or is that too soon? Samuel will be blessed that day in Pasco.
Post a Comment