
How precious....they were even cuter before I got the camera out!! I just love my little cuties!! I feel like I always get Emily in her PJ's. She does wear clothes and her hair does get done (just not usually before 9:00 (unless we have something going on)!!

Ethan didn't want to look at the camera though...oh well.

This was Grandpa's Father's Day Present. I thought it turned out so so cute!!
This isn't the complete ABC's...but it is as good as I can get. I should have turned the tv off before videoing...but when you actually get the picture (or in this case video) that you have been trying for you don't think about the distractions that might be around!!
2 comments:
My TV is always on when I video. I have just recently started trying to make sure I don't have it on, but then I forget to spit out my gum and chomp on it through the whole video. Opps. Your kids are adorable!
Cute Idea for Grandpa. JAnessa got Paul and I G-ma and G-pa shirts but we need to add the last 3 names to them... Might have to do the hand prints on back or something. Cute kids too!
Post a Comment