We went to the doctor again today. She said I am at a 2.5. She stripped my membranes and then told us that we have a 50% chance of delivering the next 48 hours. Trent was quick to remind me that means we also have a 50% chance of NOT delivering in the next 48 hours. I am hoping this little guy comes very soon because I am getting more and more uncomfy.
Yesterday was Trent's birthday!!! Poor guy!! I ended up waking up and throwing up all over our bed (including some on him...) at like 3 in the morning on his birthday. I proceeded to sleep on the couch while he stayed up and did laundry and cleaned our bed. He basically got no sleep, then took care of Emily most of the day as I was still laying on the couch not feeling that good (thankfully I am feeling good today). I did let him take a 4 hour nap or so yesterday. The good thing is we celebrated Monday (thinking he would be at work Tuesday)!! The bad thing is Emily and I were both throwing up on his birthday last year...hopefully this doesn't become a trend. I do love him though and appreciate all that he does for Emily and I. He sure puts up with a lot from me!!! Hopefully next year will be better.
Wow-Wednesday
3 days ago
4 comments:
yay for delivery day soon!!!! good luck!! you're a great mom!
Sorry you were sick. Yuck. You should have an unbirthday party for Trent. Plus, then you'd get to have extra cake, right?
I added my answers to the kid quiz blog.
And really, are you having a baby shower?
oh, poor Trent. he's such a good husband, I'm glad he's taking good care of you. becoming more uncomfortable means your getting close, I think there's a point when mom and baby decide they don't want to be in the same place at the same time anymore. Let me know if there's something I can do, okay?
Jared's getting shots today but outside of that appointment we're pretty open. I could steal Emily if you need, or come clean your house for you (because I certainly don't want to clean mine :). Give me a call if you think of something I could do for ya. -Kari
I'm jealous! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and they reminded me that I'm only 28 weeks, not 29. Big difference huh? Anyway, you're so close! You'll be holding your little boy before you know it! Good luck! Happy Birthday Trent!
Post a Comment