Friday, March 20, 2009

Ethan Scott has FINALLY arrived!!




He finally decided (or was forced) to enter this world. He weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and was 21 1/2" long. We went in at 6 on Thursday...they broke my water about 7:30ish and then they put me on pit about 8:45...he was born at 12:30. Everything went great. I am feeling fine (like I just had a baby, but fine) and Ethan is doing great. He is crying in most of the pictures we took (sorry these are the best I have)...we will try to get some more soon.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm glad he's here.
I made something for you and am planning on coming down there for haircuts and visiting the last week in March-first week in April. I'll let you know which day, if that's okay???

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Yay! Congrats. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, even if it is just to have Emily come over to play. I will be back from vacation by the 6th. Also let me know when you are ready to do your hair! My email is lillibugg@yahoo.com

jemmettclan said...

NaDell...that is totally fine...just let me know (hopefully I can make sure you can at least walk in the front door)

Heather said...

Congrats you guys!! Our nephew is adorable and we can't wait to see him in person!!

Trish said...

What a handsome little guy! Congrats!