Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No baby STILL!!!!

So I am now at a 3 and 50%. The dr told me she would induce me on Tuesday if I haven't had it by then...I kindly (I think at least) asked what I needed to do to be induced before then. She looked at my charts (and being that my due date is tomorrow) said she would see what she could do. She made a phone call to labor/delivery only to find out they had no beds available. There is already an induction scheduled for tomorrow, so mine is now on Thursday!! (If I haven't had it before then). The dr seems to think I will have it by then, but I am still not feeling any contractions (or very few)!! Hopefully he will come soon!!!!

2 comments:

The Four J's said...

good luck!!! he's taking his time!!!

NaDell said...

Hopefully very soon!
Let us all know! We are all excited for you.