Obviously we have fallen into the "50% chance that it will do nothing" category...darn it!! I have had a few contractions, but nothing that would send us to the hospital. Emily just came up to me a few minutes ago and kissed my tummy (then said baby). She then proceeded to hold her arms out so she could hold the baby. I told her that she has to wait a few more days. She then pointed to the door and said "GO!" It was pretty cute. Sadly, I can't just go have the baby. Hopefully this little boy will decide to come soon...we are all getting very anxious.
3 comments:
Melissa and Trent, Congrats in advance!! :) We are so excited for you! I just found your blog--come "visit" ours anytime. :) Hope all goes well with the new addition--how EXCITING! :)
Goodness little baby! Doesn't he know that everyone is anxiously waiting?? You would think he was a girl...taking this long to "get ready"! I hope all goes well and quickly! I'm thinking about you ;)
I know your "pain"! Haha, well hope everything goes quick and easy for you!
Post a Comment