So Trent and I were trying to get some stuff done on the computer this morning (therefore mostly ignoring Emily....or so she felt). We were just about done when she came over to us all proud. It took me a second to realize she had found my bra and was wearing it (more as a backpack though). I couldn't stop laughing....and I couldn't believe how proud she was either. Maybe this isn't something to be proud of, but I am sure most kids probably do it at some point. It was probaby the funniest part of my day. I was going to get the camera to snap a shot of it, but she decided she was done with it....darn!!!
2 comments:
That is so funny. Hows everything going? I love seeing new pictures in your blog!
Kaitlyn became obsessed with my unmentionables when I started nursing Jared. It didn't matter who was visiting she'd pull them out and drag them around. It was funny sometimes and not so much others, I think it is a developmental thing, they become more aware of their surroundings and want to figure out how things work.
Post a Comment