Saturday, January 10, 2009

Riding in style

Emily got presents for Christmas with lots of pieces..so when all the Christmas stuff went on sale, I bought some totes (of different sizes) to seperate (and hopefully prolong their location in our house). For the first time, Emily decided to climb in one of them. Trent happened to be sitting on the floor and took her for a ride. She didn't look to be having quite as much fun once she saw me with the camera, but she still enjoyed herself...and she really wasn't hurt at the end.




Of course after getting out of the tote, she wanted the camera. She was even willing to smile to get it...



And I thought this picture was just cute....


3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my niece is so stinking cute! Can't wait til we can actually meet her-and you!!

NaDell said...

She is adorable. She reminds me a lot of you (Melissa) when you were little. Love the chubby cheeks. Her smile is precious. Trent better practice doing that with his other arm too to tone them both. Silly.

JK said...

I think I need to call child services to report emily not being properly strapped into a moving vehicle. :P j/k looks like fun, I love her shirt.