Take how old you are (if you want to, if not, choose a number above 20) and name interesting facts about you that no one else knows (try to stay away from gross ones), so that others reading it can get to know you better.
Melissa Marie Crowther Jemmett
23 Years Old
1. I don't ever remember how old I am...I always have to figure it out when I am asked.
2. Trent is the ONLY boy I ever dated...held hands with...etc
3. I did have a huge crush on my neighbor across the street from the time I was like 5 until like 8 or maybe even 10...they even saved love notes I had written "to him". When I was shown them (about age 12 or so) I ripped them up and threw them in the garbage. They took them out and tapped them back together after I left. I discovered this a few years later.
4. I LOVE to bake. (dinners not so much) but I love making breads and especially cookies.
5. My nickname in first grade was "speedygonzalas" because I got my work done so fast.
6. I love my PJ's too!! Only I am good at staying in them most of the day. (This was mostly before I went and bought some new maternity pants)
7. I usually don't stay awake during movies
8. Because of #7...Trent usually goes to the theatre with one of his siblings...he doesn't see a point to pay money so I can sleep.
9. I make Tuna Casserol for my family (like once a week) because Trent and Emily LOVE it....I usually eat cereal on those nights because I can't stand it.
10. I feel like I am addicting to blogs... I check multiple times a day to see what others have written.
11. I watch Rachael Ray whenever I can...although I am getting more into The Doctors now.
12. I can't bake in a dirty kitchen...but I can cook in it (although my in-laws might not believe that).
13. I have my associate degree from BYU-Idaho (not that it will really do me much good)
14. I don't like talking on the phone unless it is family (or a few very close friends)
15. It took me a long, long time to get used to having a "dirty house"...It still annoys me, but I am much better with it now (mostly it is just toys that take a few minutes to pick up)
16. I have never had a real job interview (thanks dad!!!!)
17. I LOVE naps....who doesn't though??
18. I have a horrible memory...just ask Trent
19. The first time Trent tried to kiss me, I turned my head and he got my cheeck (I found out later he wasn't very happy about that)
20. The first date Trent and I went on he got pulled over for speeding (it was really stupid)....we are still paying for it today (although it is almost off the insurance record)
21. I get scared by TV shows very easily....Trent has to watch the "scary" shows by himself or else I get nightmares (and I am not kidding)
22. If I have cash, I will spend it...if I don't, I usually don't spend much money.
23. I love making lists and getting to cross the things off when I get them done (I get this from my dad)
I tag anyone that is willing...
Wow-Wednesday
3 days ago
3 comments:
I love the tag continuing!
I didn't know that Trent was the boy across the street. Was that the second or third to the end house? I think I went there to play with you guys before. I remember playing "Mother May I?" in their huge backyard.
Oh, and obviously, I'm obsessed with blogging and checking email too, since I just looked and you just barely made this post!
Hey Lis, I just tagged you again on my blog, sorry. it's a fun short one, you just have to find a picture. :) hope you are having a great day. I put that funny video of emily on the blog too. hehe, it still makes me laugh. Kari
Post a Comment