Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Walks and this weather

Emily and I have been going on walks (although not very long) the last couple of days. The weather has been perfect!! It has actually felt like spring is on its way. This morning was different. I have been putting a blanket on Emily, but usually not a coat (and I haven't even been wearing a coat). This morning, I had to actually bundle her up...she had a coat, blanket, gloves, and a hat (which she left on)!!!! It was really pretty though. There is a distant fog which made everything a little "softer" and it was nice and peaceful. There were hundreds of birds, or at least it appeared that way, flying around us from tree to tree and few cars/people out. Even though it was cold...it was refreshing!!!

1 comment:

Tina Crowther said...

I'm so jealous of your warm weather. Here in Idaho we try to go for walks, but it doesn't happen very often! Emily is soooo cute! Our blog is brantandtina.blogspot.com (if you're interested.)
Good luck in the coming weeks!
Brant and Tina