Let me preface this by saying I don't own a purse and really never have. Yesterday morning, Emily came up to me saying "urse mommy, urse". I was like what are you saying....Then I realized she had found a "purse" and was carrying it around our house. I am not sure where she learned the word purse or even what a purse is, but I thought it was cute.
2 comments:
My girls have both really been into accessories at about that age and really girly things. Since then, Elizabeth has decided that she likes "boyish" things, but still does play with some of that stuff. Olivia is all girl. She would wear a dress, jumper, or skirt everyday if I let her. She likes tights too and those warm ones work well even in the cold months. Good luck with your girly girl.
I think she is turning into a girly girl despite all the tractors assertive independence and rough housing with dad. ;) shhhh don't tell Trent I said that though. She is so pretty Lis, her hair is getting waaay long too in the next couple posts. yipee!
Post a Comment