Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dr. Appoinment

I went to the dr today...my weekly appointments have begun (yeah!!! That means we are getting close). She said the baby is 6 pounds (although she just did it by feel and didn't do an ultrasound). Hopefully she is a little off or this little boy comes early because I really don't want to have to deliver a 9 lb baby (although my mother would like me to see what that is like...i was her 9 lb baby). It seems everything is good....we are getting very excited (especially Emily). We still haven't decided on a name yet...we like a lot of different names, but just haven't found the "one" that we feel is right so we will see what happens. Just wanted to update all who were interested!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is what they told me our baby was at last week-I had an ultrasound-I think 6lbs 2 ou-I am getting scared! They are gonna induce me around the 12th of March.
Also, your cousin just came and introduced herself and brought us cookies! How nice is she!!