Emily got to meet a new friend today. Her name is Cora (I think that is how they spell it) and she is Kaitlyn's age. They had a blast together and Cora was so funny "helping" Emily do things (even though Emily could do pretty much everything on her own). Her mom had told her that there was a baby in my tummy, so the first thing she said when she got here was "I want to see it!!!" It was really funny and she repeated it many times while she was here. Her mom is a had to work and her dad is sick so we got to watch her for a couple hours. I gave them some popcorn to eat and they sat in the chair and "fed" each other. It was pretty cute and I tried to get it on camera, but of course they stopped when I got the camera out.
Wow-Wednesday
3 days ago
1 comment:
They are so cute, I'm glad they had so much fun together. Cora is very good at "taking care" of Jared too. J laughed pretty hard about her wanting to see the baby too. :P -Kari
Post a Comment