INSTRUCTIONS: Type in your name and the word needs in quotes (in my case, "Melissa needs”) into a search engine and see what comes up. List the first 10!
1. Melissa needs to take a break (very true)
2. Melissa needs lots of guidance (very true)
3. Melissa needs help (very true...in some sense)
4. Melissa needs hydration after the walk (very true)
5. Melissa needs a roof (I think I am good here)
6. Melissa needs to find a new agent (not sure about this one)
7. Melissa needs flakes (if they are wheaties....yes I do)
8. Melissa needs prices, details, reviews, and much more (and the money to buy whatever it is I am needing all this information on)
9. Melissa needs maintenance manuals (very true)
10. Melissa needs to get on board with her new body (ummm....)
Very interesting (I guess I cheated a little, I didn't use a few of them that really made no sense).
Wow-Wednesday
3 days ago
2 comments:
Yeah, this doesn't work with my name. It's funny what comes up with "normal" names though.
see you didn't even know you needed all these things did you!!!haha have a great day
Post a Comment