Here we are at the start of the walk....the dogs name is Peaches. She is Emily's Aunt Ree's dog. Emily likes walks even more now....
Here we had some trouble, but we were back at it for the picture. The dog tried to "walk" Emily...Emily quickly handed the leash to me (she doesn't like to be pulled).
Here is the only picture of Emily that she is "smiling"...really it is no where near a smile, but its the best we got.
This is just a random picture her aunt Ani had on her camera and I thought it was pretty cute.
Here is another random picture as well...If you can't tell, she needed her hair done....I must not have been feeling good that day to notice how bad it was (or maybe I did notice and just decided it was okay for the day)
3 comments:
That is waaaaay cute, I'm afraid Jared and Kaitlyn would want to pet it the entire time and never get around to walking the dog. Love the pictures. -Kari
She looks a lot like your mom to me in that first picture. She's cute. I like the walking the dog pictures too. Good thing it's a little dog, right?
I mean the one close up after she is walking the dog. Opps.
Post a Comment