1 EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Really I don't get embarrassed that easily (maybe it is because I do embarassing things enough I am past the getting embarrassed thing), but Tuesday, after we had gotten all the snow and the roads were kinda slick, Trent took me to work and on the way I was like "oh look, they paved the road". Trent just started laughing at me because they really plowed the road. I guess the most embarrassing part is that I continued to say pave instead of plow the rest of the day.
2 BEST FRIENDS: Trent and Emily
3 THINGS I BUY REGULARLY: Food, Kleenex, and Clothes (mostly for Emily and the little guy)
4 PLACES I WANT TO GO: Alaska, Las Vegas, Texas, and somewhere other than my house (at least that is how I feel today)
5 GOALS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR: Get Emily's binkie taken away (hopefully before the next one comes)
get her in her bed (not the crib)
spend more time as a family doing things i.e. walks, catch or other outside games, etc...
go to the temple more (I can do that now that I have a temple dress I can wear while pregnant)!! have a baby (not that I have much of a choice now on that one).
6 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I would rather be outside (at least in the summer)
I hate spiders
I LOVE icecream
I LOVE baking
I am getting really good at staying in my pj's most the day
my dream is to have my name in the credits of a movie one day or a magazine (not for acting, but for behind the camera stuff or design or something like that)
7 THINGS I WOULD NEVER SAY: No, I don’t want any ice cream. (I am copying Kari on that one)
Can I have some olives?
Can I please change (fill in the blanks) diaper?
No, I don't want to play a game.
No I don't want you to do dishes, laundry, clean the bathroom, etc....
Please snow/rain some more
Yes, please play X-box 360 (that is for Alden) instead of letting me watch what I want to (although I have to admit..they are getting better at figuring out ways to let me get a little time to relax)
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON:
BAKING!!
Christmas Trees
Christmas Lights
Christmas Music
I love that everyone seems to be a little more cheerful
wrapping presents
The true meaning of Christmas and all that that means for me in my life
It might be contradictory, but I enjoy the cold days and staying in a warm house (I just get sick of it after a little while)
9 THINGS I SAY TO MY KIDS:
I love you
Can I have a hug/kiss?
Stop please
Leave it alone
Are you hungry/thirsy/want something to eat
Do you want to go bye, bye/to grandma's and grandpa's/mommy's work
No signing time/okay we can watch signing time
Can you pick that back up and put it....in your bedroom, with your toys, in the garbage, back where you got it....etc
Daddy's at work
10 THINGS I DO A LOT:
Clean my house
laundry
dishes
feed/clean-up after Emily
read (atleast when I have a book)
sleep (when I can)
work (really it isn't that much, but it is weekly)
read to Emily
get on the computer
talk on the phone
11 THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT LIVE WITHOUT:
Family
Friends
the Church
a dishwasher (although I am now...I just would rather not have too)
washing machine/dryer
Costco/Winco
our car
trent's job
bread....and other baking goods
fridge
food/water
12 PEOPLE I TAG: I don't have 12 so I will tag....Julia, Katie, Trish, Aubrie...that is all the blogs I have (that haven't already been tagged)
Wow-Wednesday
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment