So, I decided I needed something to do besides entertain a 15 month old...This is what I did. I am actually very proud of myself...and glad that you can't see them too closely. I made the bag for the things I take with me on Sundays for singing in Primary. I have been using a plastic grocery bag (which has done me good) but this will be much nicer. I decided to make the stockings because we made the stocking hangers at Enrichment and we don't have stockings to hang on it. I know...there are five stockings...three of us....plus one on the way only makes four, but it looked better with five (I actually got six stockings out of the material I bought). Now I am back to playing with a 15 month old...who will be very excited.
Wow-Wednesday
3 days ago
1 comment:
Hey Melissa! cute blog! email and I'll send you an invite. Kari :) justkarcrow@gmail.com
Post a Comment