Saturday I was doing dishes after Trent had left for work. I have noticed a significant amount of baby spoons missing and I couldn't figure out why. I think my answer has arrived. As I am doing dishes, Emily kept throwing trash in the garbage. I think she figured if I was cleaning she best be too (or something). Anyway, I turn around and the next thing i know she is throwing away TWO spoons and a bowl. I was like NOOOOOO!!!! Thankfully I caught them before they were in the garbage. It was cute though and really, I couldn't get mad at her although we did have a little talk about what goes in the garbage and what doesn't. (I doubt much of it sunk in, but oh well)
1 comment:
I loved it when Kaitlyn started helping with everything. Now sometimes I forget to appreciate the effort,or at least laugh at it. :) You guys are so great, I'm glad you have a cute little blog. love Kari
Post a Comment