Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8, 2008




Emily has again discovered the "coolness" of a stroller. I think over the last few days I have pushed her around the house for at least an hour or so (granted it was over 5 or 6 times). I don't know what it is but she loves her stroller. We couldn't keep her in it for the longest time. Today Emily woke up and saw her stroller. She wanted in it, but I didn't want to push her around 9and frankly we needed to pick up some toys before I could push her around). We ate breakfast and then I started to straighten up our house. Emily again asked to get into her stroller and so I let her in it, figuring it would give me a chance to pick up some things, without her just moving them again. She sat in it for like 20 or so minutes. I kept trying to get her out figuring she was bored, but no. She asked for a book first, then some food, then a drink, and she was as happy as could be. It was pretty cute. (and I got the house straightened and vacuumed)I also took a video (sorry, I forgot the horizontal thing)!

No comments: