So Trent has taught Emily how to "cough and die". (not what I would have wanted, but oh well). Basically she fakes a cough and then falls over like she is dead. The idea is that she has to get a hug before she can be alive again. Trent did this with her a lot to get her to hug him...well, we were at church on Sunday and randomly during the sacrament Emily "coughs and dies". She was sitting on my lap and I was like what are you doing (as she is laying in my arms relaxed 100%) then I realized she had just "died".
1 comment:
I can't believe I missed that, we were probably sitting right next to you when it happened, eh? Maybe that was when I was trying to keep Jared from escaping under the bench to go flirt with the sister missionaries. :D
Post a Comment